Daryl of Here I Sit is kind enough as to nominate me in another award. Whoa! This is getting overwhelming; just last week I wrote about an acceptance post for Gargie and Liebster Awards. Now, another fellow blogger noticed me and my writing and I am so pleased to share this with you guys! Thank you very much Chaplain Densford for this recognition!
Now, for the rules in accepting this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven more facts about myself.
1. I love music. Even if music doesn’t love me back. I like listening to music a lot. I am not picky about the genre, but I cannot tolerate much rap. I am forever in love with classical music even though my friends tease me of being like an old person who lived way back before. I also enjoy some ballad, though currently I am for KPOP.
2. You cannot find pillows under my head when I sleep. I don’t like the feeling of my head inclined slightly from the bed. I have tried different kinds of pillows, and no matter how soft they are I still feel comfortable sleeping only on the mattress. However, I still use pillows. I like being surrounded with them – two on my sides, one for foot rest and another to hug. Huge pillows are like my teddy bears at night!
3. I read e-books, too. My love for books continues to grow. Before, I only read hard copies, but recently I became acquainted with digital versions and they seem fine. However, I do not have a trusty e-reader yet so I read using my netbook and 4-inch smartphone.
4. As an Asian, my staple food isn’t rice. I prefer bread, and sometimes pasta. I remember when I was younger that I always vomit after eating rice, especially early in the morning. My family isn’t like other Filipinos; we do not serve rice meals for breakfast. Instead, we have the usual continental breakfast – pastries, some meat, cereals, cheese, tea, milk, and orange juice. My favorite breakfasts are bacon with egg and cheese sandwich and French toast.
5. I recently had a horrendous experience in a hair salon. I wanted to change my hairstyle, but didn’t bargain for a drastic transformation. My salon-straight, hip-level hair became shoulder-length, straightly chopped, curly locks.
6. Medicine tablets and capsules are my frenemies. When I was a child, I always cried when I needed to drink medicine. Syrups are tolerable, but I felt like an impending doom was coming whenever Mom or our Pedia approached me with this serious, don’t-mess-with-me face. I couldn’t drink tablets and they always ended up being melted in my tongue. The taste was so dreadful that I always spit it out. Of course, the adults wouldn’t like it so my mom devised a way – burying the tablet in a banana. When I swallow a slice of the fruit, the tablet would be included there and I won’t be able to experience its bitter taste.
7. Dogs are my favorite animals. I grew up with those pretty creatures and got attached with their kind. I love being with our dogs, but you won’t see me playing brave and petting others’. I even cried when they died. Currently, we only have one dog and I am patiently waiting for my colleague to offer a puppy for adoption.
Of course, selecting fifteen wonderful people is never easy. I have a lot of blogger friends who are very good in their own craft. This time, I will select those fifteen who are the epitome of this award. These inspiring people are: