Thank you for continuously reading Impressions of a Princess. After celebrating my second blog anniversary, I think it is only fitting that I share more about myself. To my loyal readers who have yet to meet me in person, I hope I can create an image (hopefully beautiful) with these confessions I am going to make. I trust that you won’t judge me with my eccentricities.
- Periodic Table of Elements always amazes me. My friend and I usually test each other by guessing the chemical names, symbols, atomic numbers, and physical samples. I sometimes dislike that being a chemical engineer, he has some advantage over our games.
- When my driver suddenly steps on the brake, I always smile and internally say, “inertia.” My friend and I also like to discuss Newton’s Universal Law of Motion sometimes.
- When brought in a science museum, I talked non-stop about Earth Science and Biology that I could pass as the curator or at least a guide.
- Until high school, I finished reading my textbooks a month after the semester began. I was a bored child.
- I graduated with honors in university. I blame my best friend (also a cum laude) and two other friends (with distinction) for competing with me in school.
- Learning foreign languages is something I really like doing.
- I know and/or studied four Asian languages (Filipino, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin).
- Instead of doodling, I write nonsense words in Hangul (Korean characters).
- I write poems whenever I feel utterly sad.
- I drink water first before taking medicine.
- After locking the door, I turn the knob at least twice to check that it is indeed locked.
- I like re-reading books.
- I like creating folders within folders in my computer.
- I like cracking my knuckles.
- I have natural wavy hair, but had it permed a year ago.
- I can read 100 books in a year.
- Being a diplomat is my dream job.
- I am scared of dogs other than my own.
- I just have my orthodontic braces five months ago.
- I don’t go to clubs.
- I strongly dislike people who are late and don’t value others’ time.
- I sometimes talk when I sleep.
- Spaghetti is the only thing I can cook.
- Blue is my favourite color, not pink.
- I am myopic, but refuse to wear my eyeglasses all the time.
- I don’t know how to swim. Or bike.
- I self-diagnosed myself with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- My colleagues look at me like I’m crazy whenever I sing along with Korean or Japanese songs
- The first concert I attended in my whole 23 years of existence was last month.
Think you know me?
The winner of Sammy Dress International Giveaway is
Congratulations! Please wait for an email from Sammy Dress on how to claim your prize.