Everyone who visits my apartment knows that I am a fan of healthy drinks – either I make my own fruit shakes or get concentrated juice. Since preparing and blending fruits for my smoothies can take some time, I use bottled and pure juice drinks when I am in a rush. One of my all-time favorites is Welch’s.
I love this grape juice!
I have been drinking Welch’s since I was a kid and I remember my family used to import bottles of this brand. My parents like that this is pure grape juice and made from 100% Concord grapes. Each bottle is rich with antioxidants like polyphenols and Vitamin C. My mom doesn’t like sugar, artificial flavor and preservatives in her drinks and this brand is perfect for her. It is simply natural.
REAL GRAPE GOODNESS can only be Welch’s. Since 1869.
Not only can Welch’s juice can be my family thirst quencher, but it can also be prepared in various ways. For example, you can try this vegetarian, gluten-free and low sodium recipe I found for grape-banana smoothie.
Welch’s Grape-Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- Small pinch ground cinnamon
Yield: two servings
- Place banana and grapes in freezer until firmly frozen (in plastic bag if not using soon).
- Combine frozen fruits, yogurt, grape juice and cinnamon in blender and blend until combined and smooth. Divide between 2 large glasses.