It’s been a month I guess, and it is past due for me to acknowledge those people who had been so nice as to stay with me in this path I chose called blogging. Allow me to thank each and every one of you who keep on coming here and reading my random and crazy thoughts about almost anything. Others are even sweet to be my friends in this virtual world, and even some manage to contact me personally and have a chat! Just this morning, I received an email inquiring about my welfare because my country was featured in the news to be badly hit by a typhoon. I was very touched when I read that!
Steve from StetotheJ was so nice as to give me not only one, but two awards! Steve, thank you for noticing my blog and continuing to support me all the way. You weren’t even discouraged to share your thoughts when I ranted about how a hairstylist murdered my hair two weeks ago. Thank you and I hope we can stay as blogger friends here in WordPress.
Now, for the good thing. I am sharing this award to some fellow bloggers who I believe have shown exemplary way of writing and getting readers’ attention. There are a ton of great writers out there and it is difficult to choose nominees for these awards, but I must still try to give you those who are worthy.
The Gargie Award is the most prestigious award in gargoyledom, according to thebookshelfgargoyle. Should you wish to know more about the history of this award, you may go to the link above.
The rules in receiving this award are:
1. Display the award badge prominently on your site….if you want.
2. Publish a post to inform the world of your great achievement…..unless you can’t be bothered.
3. Nominate some fellow bloggers (who have been outstanding in their field…figuratively or literally)….if you feel inclined.
4. Indicate to your nominees that they have received the award….provided you have completed step three.
As for the Liebster award, I have received this before as my first ever blogging award, and the rules are:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer. The questions I set can be found in my original Liebster award post.
2. Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
3. Go to their page and tell them.
Without further ado, here are the bloggers who I feel worthy for the Gargie and Liebster Awards:
Congratulations! I think I still have two or three awards received in the previous month and those who were not selected here might see their names and sites in the posts to come. Thank you, my lovely readers, and let’s continue to write and rock the blogging world!
P. S. As for celebration, I would like that The Drought by Steven Scaffardi is FREE in Smashwords until December 13. Just head over this link to read my reviews and be directed to Smashwords and get the promo code.